If not agreed otherwise, the international FIL rules are followed during the tournament.
Note: Wooden sticks and large goalie sticks (Wall) are NOT allowed.
Round-Robin (Friday, Saturday): 2x 15 minutes, modified running time (stopped after penalties and goals only). During the last 2 minutes of every match the time is stopped with the whistle. The breaks between periods are 3 mins.
Final day (Sunday): full games (4x 15 minutes stopped time)
Round-Robin: A minor penalty 1 min. for personal fouls (cross-checking, tripping, slashing, holding etc.), a major penalty 3 mins for dangerous fouls (charging into the boards, butt-ending attempt etc.).
Final day: FIL rules
Round-Robin: Each team shall be allowed a maximum of one 30 sec. time-out per game.
Final day: FIL rules (two time-outs per half, totally four per game)
We will allow tied games for round robin part of the tournament. In final day, 5 minute periods will follow until the goal is scored.
- All points (2 for victory, 1 for tie)
- Points from games among the teams having same number of all points
- Goal difference (goals scored minus goals obtained) in games among the teams having same number of points
- Higher number of goals scored in games among the teams having same number of points
- Goal difference (goals scored minus goals obtained) in all games
- Higher number of goals scored in all games
- Coin toss